My lucky day

Some believe Friday the 13th is an unlucky day, but I think not.  Today I have requested an office visit with one of the YouShow creators, Brian.  I am a bit of a technophobe, so wish for patience for Brian today.

Born into a world where computers and cell phones were not attached to my hip, as a parent I had to get ‘with it’ or risk being completely disconnected to my girls.  For me the computer is a means to get my work done.  ‘Playing’ on it seems like a waste of time, and time, as it is for most people I talk to, not in abundance.  So the fact that I now need to use technology, ie. cell phone, to stay connected to my girls, has grown on me.  I love that they can reach me anytime and vice versa.  I had a brief stint with facebook and gave that up because it was way too high maintenance.  I am trying hard to trust this process of the development of an ePortfolio and that brings me to my special ‘office’ visit.  Poor Brian will help me figure out how to edit my audio clip and hopefully there will be time and not too many tears or hair pulling, help me create a menu within a menu????  I am counting on Friday the 13th to be my lucky day!