Playing with technology

Playing with this technology is akin to playing with fire… I have been burnt repeatedly all day. You think one would learn- but through perseverance I suppose the lessons are branded! Tweeting is a dangerous pastime as well!

The purpose of this exercise in futility is to master this technology and use it as a ‘time saving tool’ for communications.

GOALS

• Create a website on wordpress (that I can easily manage) to communicate with people interested in growing. My Community Gardeners, urban agriculture community, gardeners in general, people interested in permaculture, organic garden practices, friends, clients and curious folk.
  • Operate a regular blog to inform, inspire and amuse curious folk.
  • Post my Community Garden Newsletter so that I don’t have to send it out to a few hundred people in a dozen different groups several times over. To reach ALL the curious folk
  • To create a local communication hub ( like an old fashioned bulletin board) where all those curious folk can come to find info and share happenings
  • To master the image gallery and visually share events, Posters, links and other curious happenings.
  • To realize that “tweeting” is not necessary and I’m not all that curious!?

Looking forward to learning what all these bells and whistles are all about?

Hmmm what’s this over here —-> TAGS & CATEGORIES

I do hope when I his publish this time that all this rambling does not get “Tweeted” like the previous post…

Guess I should try to upload a random photo now…Yay- I did it!

What is this little ‘ p ‘ below here- I can’t get rid of it and it doesn’t seem to have a use? Is it like an appendix, that after removal, I’ll discover it’s use?